Red Dunes Desert Safari With Quad Bike, Sandboard, Camel Ride And BBQ Dinner
This tour is a fully loaded entertainment for 7 hours those who seek a bit of adventure and the thrill of adrenaline rush have their perfect holiday destination here by participating in Desert Safari with Quad bike. The package will give a lot of fun and enjoyment with Dune Bashing, Sandboarding, Camel Ride, Quad Biking, and moreover the full entertainment as Fire Show Dance, Tanoura Dance, Belly Dance. Here you can take the Henna Design on your hands, yummy and delicious BBQ Dinner and you can experience with Shisha.
It`s a boardsport and extreme sport that involves riding across or down a sand dune while standing on a board, either with both feet strapped in or while standing loose, without bindings.
Quad bikes are motorcycles with four wheels, two in the front and two in back, specially manufactured to swiftly glide through the vast desert area. This quad bike adventure package is to escape from the routine life and also to fall in love with the glowing beauty of the rising sun.
After finishing the Dune bashing, Sandboarding and Quad Biking, it`s time to take a ride on a camel in the vast desert, it`s an Arabian traditional transport system in olden days.
It`s a chance to take photos with the National Bird of UAE. It`s the awesome movent when Falcon is sitting on your hand.
Once you take the gorgeous photos, will move on to camp to enjoy entertainment, here you can take Henna design on your hands.
You can enjoy delicious food, which you never going to forget, here you can take a lot of relaxation. It`s a chance to smoke shisha and enjoy the next entertainment.
While taking the dinner, you can enjoy a Tanoura dance show in the camp, which is an Egyptian folk dance usually performed in Egyptian Sufi festivals. the Tanoura dance is usually performed by Sufi men, who keep on going round, like the dervish dance in the Levant and Turkey.
There is no limit of enjoyment here, now its time to check fire show, it`s performance arts or skills that involve the manipulation of fire.
Last but not least entertainment of this activity is Belly Dance, which referred to as Arabic dance is an expressionist type of dance that originated in Egypt and that emphasizes complex movements of the torso. It has evolved to take many different forms depending on the country and region, both in costume and dance style.
Here for time being your entertainment on this particular activity is an end, but we hope you can book the next tours and activity with us to experience a different level of enjoyment.
- Pick and Drop facility with AC Vehicle
- Skilled Experienced Safari guides
- Self-Drive Quad Biking for 15 to 20 minutes
- Unlimited Soft Drinks and Mineral Water
- Refreshments in Bedouin sitting (Arabic Coffee, Dates, Arabic Sweets)
- BBQ Dinner (Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian food)
- Dune Bashing
- Camel Ride
- Photoshoot with Falcon
- Henna painting
- Shisha Smoking
- Fire Show
- Tanoura dance show
- Belly dance show
- Tipping to Guide
- Alcohol (Payable)
- 45 minutes of Dune Bashing
- Self Drive Quad Biking for 15 to 20 minutes
- Experience Camel Ride
- Photoshoot with Falcon
- Henna Design on Hands
- Shisha Experience
- Fire Dance Show
- Tanoura Dance Show
- Belly Dance Show
- We have pickup facilities at hotels in Sharjah, Dubai and Ajman.
- Avoid carrying valuable things like jewelry, expensive watches, etc.,
- Requesting you not to eat 2 or 3 hours before while going for desert safari.
- According to UAE law pregnant women, heart patients, or any other physical issue people and infants under 2 years will not be allowed to do dune bashing or any such activities in the desert.
- During the holy month of Ramadan, belly dance is restricted, but shows are available.
- It`s advisable to wear a maximum of 2 layers of clothing during the summer in the desert activities.
- Pack necessary items such as scarves, sunscreen lotion, sunglasses, hat, etc., to resist sunburns
- Follow every instruction given by the guides.
- Take care of your belongings, management will not responsible for anything loss.