Explore The Exotic Armenian Landscape Tour For 4 Days
Armenia, a country situated between the sovereigns of Asian and European continents has a lot to offer to wanderlust travelers. The scenic mountains, vegetation, forests and exotic culture leave the tourists spellbound.
Capital of Armenia, Yerevan, is where your flight will be landing. At Yerevan Airport you will meet our representative. He will drive you to your hotel and help you move your baggage.
- After breakfast, you will be taken on the luxury vehicle to have a splendid tour of the city.
- The first stop would be Mother Armenia statue. As Armenia used to be a part of old Soviet Union, the Statue was later constructed to replace the statue of Joseph Stalin.
- Your next stop is Cascade, a giant stairway that connects the capital to the downtown Ketron. The Cascade has been beautifully adorned with beautiful gardens. It is an ideal picnic spot.
- From there you will be headed toward Armenian Opera House. You will then be finding yourself marveling at the Republic Square.
- It is a vast area with an exceptionally beautiful water fountain. The valley near Azat river is where we’ll be heading next. The astoundingly scenic landscape is undoubtedly a heaven on earth.
- Here you may observe Symphony of Stones, a craft of nature with volcanic lava. Geghard, an ancient monastery situated nearby holds the history of Armenian belief systems and culture.
- It is one of the places UNESCO has chosen as a world heritage site. After the hectic day of wandering and exploring the heart of Armenia, you will proceed back to your hotel.
- Sevan is a heavenly lake in eastern Armenia. This lake and its beautiful landscapes are sufficed to make your day a special one. Tsaghkadzor, a town located north of the capital city, is known for the resorts and spas.
- You will have a splendid view of the mountains and lakes. Dilijan is a small town in Armenia that has a picturesque setting and tranquil environment.
- The panoramic beauty of the city has given rise to many artists and musicians. After observing the splendor of Dilijan you will head back to the hotel.
- This is your last day of the trip. You will check out of the hotel after breakfast.
- Our representative will bid you goodbye by taking you to the airport as per the time of departure.
- Accommodation for 3 nights
- Pick up and drop off to and from the airport
- Breakfast on a daily basis
- Wifi availability
- Hand baggage weighing 7kg
- Local guide’s assistance whenever you need
- Meals other than breakfast
- Tipping to Guide/Driver
- Any service unmentioned in the provisions listed above
- Entrance fees for the tourist sites
- Mother Armenia statue
- Armenian Opera House
- Republic Square- The beautiful water fountain
- Tsaghkadzor-The resorts and spas